4307 Jefferson Street Hyattsville, MD 20781 Ideally located just steps away from Hyattsville’s Route 1 corridor, Renaissance Square Artists’ Housing offers 44 affordable one- and two-bedroom apartments to low-income artists. This unique building is full of artist-friendly amenities, green features, and personal touches like a unique door knocker for every apartment!
- 36 one-bedroom and 8 two-bedroom units. Apartments are generously sized with high ceilings;
- Fitness room;
- Bicycle storage room;
- Two rooftop patios overlooking green roof;
- High ventilation workroom;
- Computer room;
- Music practice room;
- Huge shared studio space;
- Dance floor with resilient flooring;
- Community meeting room;
- High visibility gallery/community space;
- Handicapped accessible and visual & hearing impaired units available.
Contact and Apply
Renaissance Square is managed by Habitat America. The Rental Office is open Monday to Friday from 2:00-5:00 PM. The rental manager can be reached during office hours at 301-864-1867 email@example.com.
- Units are available for households earning 30%, 40%, and 50% of the Area Median Income. Please contact the management company to find out if you qualify.
- Applicants must demonstrate active professional engagement in visual, performing or other creative arts.
Map with Amenities
Click on thumbnails to see full size photos or use the slideshow above.