Elkton Senior Apartments
145 E. High Street
Elkton, MD 21921
The Ingerman Group and HIP have joined together again to develop Elkton Senior Apartments, a 60-unit independent living senior apartment building in the heart of downtown Elkton, Maryland. Within walking distance of the library, the community hospital, and shopping, and convenient to public transportation, this development is ideally suited to active seniors. Once complete in June of 2011, the building will have touches of local art and a living green wall in the lobby.
- 54 one-bedroom and 6 two-bedroom apartments with open living space;
- Ceramic tile baths;
- Wall-to-wall berber carpet;
- Fully equipped kitchens with Kenmore applicances;
- Large community room with kitchenette;
- Fitness center;
- Management and social service program office;
- Access to complete on-site resident services program overseen by HIP. Services include health and aging services, door-to-door transportation, fitness classes, recreational programming, and computer training.
- Seniors over the age of 62;
- Households earning 30% to 60% of the Area Median Income. Please contact the management company to find out if you qualify.